|Vol 5, No 1 (2013): Translating Happiness: Medicine, Culture and Social Progress||Understanding Well-Being in Multi-Levels: A review||Abstract PDF|
|E. C. W. Ng, A. T. Fisher|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2013): Translating Happiness: Medicine, Culture and Social Progress||Learning the Scripts: An exploration of the shared ways in which young Lao volunteers in Vientiane understand happiness.||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2013): Translating Happiness: Medicine, Culture and Social Progress||Psychocapital and Shangri-Las: How happiness became both a means and end to governmentality||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"